background

Friday 29 April 2011

I love Dr.Seuss!































I have always loved Dr.Seuss......the simplicity of it, his vivid imagination, his ability to be chronically silly and his bizarre, tongue twister rhymes have made a lasting impression on me over the years. When we found out we were expecting twins, I stumbled across the photo online of THING 1 and THING 2 and it soon became my Facebook profile picture and the cartoon I thought of every time I mumbled "Twins" to myself the first few weeks we found out! lol. I had a strong inclination we were having boys and now that I'm certain we are having identical twin boys, I want to get a bunch of matching Dr.Seuss stuff for them. I have attached some photo's of my favorite Dr.Seuss stuff for baby's!

My wishlist


















































No comments:

Post a Comment